Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Holiday Hustle QAL Winner!

Thanks so much to all of you that stitched along with me in the Holiday Hustle QAL!  I hope you had fun and I've seen a lot of pretty quilts in various stages.  I am also thrilled that so many of you are glad to have a gift checked off your list so early.  Feels good, doesn't it?!

Well, its time to announce a winner for those of you that really hustled along and entered my challenge to get 'er done.  Thanks to random.org, the winner is .... Tara at Mommy Head Adventures. Check out her very first lap quilt - the Holiday Hustle - here!  Tara, I will be emailing you with your gift certificate information.

Congrats and thanks again for participating.  I hope you'll all keep sharing your quilts with me as you finish.

Happy Sewing! :-)

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)