Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coloring Squares Guessing Game Winner

Hey there!

I just consulted with random.org to select a winner for the Coloring Squares Guessing Game.  :-)

Congrats to Gill, who was lucky commenter #7 .... 
... Gill has won this fun bundle.... 


Surprise!  I will be your July Design Challenge participant! :-) 

I chose these six prints for a fun and quick baby project (tutorial coming next week) since I have FIVE different friends expecting between October and January.  (And, no Rhonda, I am not one of my five friends!  LOL)  So far, at least three of them are expecting boys.  Since I like to collect pink and polka dotted fabrics, I needed to add to my stash.

So, be on the look out for my tutorial next week!

Happy Sewing! :-)

2 comments:

  1. You and Cindy are no fun at all!!! I have been suspicious of her as well lately...I need to sew a baby quilt. I guess I am going to have to wait for my son....that could take a while!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)