Monday, June 18, 2012

Seam-Fix

One more post tonight ...

So, I forgot to mention that we got these great new seam rippers in last week.  They have a top on them that picks up all those pesky little threads when you rub it along the fabric.


It really does work.  Not that I ever have to rip seams out or anything.  But just sayin'.  And it comes in three colors.

This would definitely be my new favorite tool ... you know,if I wasn't perfect at measuring, cutting, and sewing and all.  (wink)

Happy (un)sewing! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a new seam ripper actually. I hate those itty bitty things they sell here, this one looks like it might just do the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so handy! I am always losing seam rippers (so aggravating) so I guess that shows how often I really do use them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)