Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm Back!

Hey y'all!  I am sorry I've been absent from the blog for almost a week!  Last Friday I flew out to Salt Lake City to take some of my students to a conference.  We had a great time there and here's the view I had from my hotel room ...

We don't have mountains like this here in the middle of North Carolina. And while the Blue Ridge mountains in the western part of our state are certainly beautiful, the Rockies are something to see.  :-)

I'm getting back on schedule this week after returning home earlier today.  Hope you've all been having a wonderful week!

Happy Sewing!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Salt Lake is beautiful. I grew up in the valley south of SLC and I love the mountains.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)