Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Millie's Closet

Hi!  I am so excited to share that we have a new line in the shop ... Millie's Closet from Bee in My Bonnet for Riley Blake.  The prints are fun and graphic and the colors are great!  I love this cheater print that we picked up...

The panel is 24" wide x WOF and it has 28 different 6" squares printed on it.  What do you think?  I'd love to hear what you'd make with this fun cheater cloth ... I think it would make a great ironing board cover!

We also picked up some modern florals from this line as well as two geometric prints that I can't wait to sew with ...

I love this yellow and the brownish grayish color (I think it goes great with Bella Weathered Teak as shown above).

Check out all the great prints here.

Happy Sewing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)