Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scrap Attack Strings QAL Update


Hey there fellow stitchers!  :-)  I wanted to update you all on the Scrap Attack Strings QAL project.  I was so excited to see that some of you are stitching along with me on the project.  I loved seeing all the scrappy blocks from the Show & Tell Post #1.  As promised, I did choose a random participant for a little prize and the winner is ...

Congrats to Vroomans Quilts!  Check out all her scrappy blocks here.   I put together a little prize package my stash ... a fun layer cake pattern and a little bundle of fat eighths. 


I will be posting the next Show & Tell on March 5th ... I hope you'll jump in adn stitch up some string blocks with us and give and update on your progress.

Happy Sewing! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it! Thank you and I will be back on the 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Vroomans,it`s great know she is the winner.
    I`ll there next 5th.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)