Saturday, December 3, 2011

Winner Day!

Hey there everyone!  I'm here to annouce the winner of the November Stitch & Share Challenge as well as our monthly Free FQ Drawing.  Ready?

Drumroll please ....

Our November Stitch & Share Challenge winner is Deb at Trio Stitch Studio!  She made a fun set of stockings for some kiddos and they are absolutely adorable!  Congrats, Deb!  Please email us at sewlux (at) gmail (dot) com to claim your $20 gift certificate to Sew Lux Fabric! :-)

And our Free FQ Promotion winner for November is Barbara O from Utah!

Congrats ladies!  :-)

Get ready for December's Stitch & Share Challenge ... I will be posting it tomorrow!

Happy Sewing! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Deb!

    I was so bummed, I didn't have time to sew a stocking...but I still want to make each of my children one for Christmas. I hope to use your tutorial, because I find it adorable. I printed the template too. =)

    I hope you have a wonderful December. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)