Monday, July 18, 2011

Fat Quarter Frenzy + Winners

Happy Monday, y'all!

This week, we're kicking off with another Summer Spectacular sale ... this week is Buy 6 FQ and Get 1 FreeCheck it out here and choose your own bundle.  Mix & match from all our prints and there's no limit ... one free for every six purchased! :-)

Also, I realized I forgot to post the Free FQ winner from the other week, so I will do it here along with last week's winner ... drum roll, please ...

Congrats to Judith S. and Tiffany S. who each won a free FQ from our weekly drawing in the month of July so far!  Make sure you ladies check your email!

Speaking of fat quarters, I've got two I'm getting ready to test out a Swoon block with ... see y'all tomorrow!  Who can guess which collection of fabric I'll be using?  LOL

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)