Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let's Play a Game of ...

Hello, hello!  I am getting my fabrics together for the Pinwheel Stitch Along ... I had a plan for the charm pack version, but then we got some samples in!  So, let's play a game of "would you rather ..."

Would you rather me use Countdown to Christmas by Sweetwater or ....

Flurry by Kate Spain ...

for the charm pack version of the stitch along?  Let me know which you'd rather see!  :)  I will share my selections for the 2 other versions tomorrow!

Happy Sewing!

10 comments:

  1. I love both Sweetwater and Kate Spain! But I'm in the mood for some bright colors, so it looks like Kate Spain has it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see those blues in Flurry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. (I mean, yes, I'd buy both, use both, and be happy with both. Why do you want to limit me? It's not like I have a "problem", ya know?)

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)