Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crafty Goodness

Hey y'all!  I wanted to stop in and share a little cross-crafty goodness with you today.  If you're like me, you probably dabble in a variety of crafts.  I also love papercrafting and I can tell you that one of the first blogs I started ever following was Mish's blog.  She has such a fun style and way of mixing lots of elements to create something amazing.  Not to mention, she can make some awesome the handmade embellishments too!

Recently, I saw on her blog that she fell in love with some Bliss prints she found at a local shop and I contacted her about offering some up to her readers from Sew Lux - kind of my way of saying "thanks for all the inspiration!"  She'll be doing that giveaway soon, but I wanted to also point you in the direction of this awesome post where she made some great embellishments inspired by the Bliss fabrics.

Here's a sneak peak ...
(photo by Michelle Wooderson)

Please stop by Mish's blog and and see how she made fabric + paper = crafty goodness.  :-) She also has a fun Etsy shop with lots of papercrafting supplies and goodies at

See y'all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout out. Stay tuned to my blog for the give away coming soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - we love hearing from you! :-)